Home » , , » "My Kontrabida Girl" releases its official movie poster

"My Kontrabida Girl" releases its official movie poster




GMA films has released the official poster of My Kontrabida Girl starring Kapuso stars Rhian Ramos and Aljur Abrenica.

On the poster, Rhian really looks a Kontrabida while Aljur is shirtless and like a slave having a rope around his neck.
The film is centered to a kontrabida role played by Rhian who acts like the veteran kontrabida actress like, Cherry Gil , Gladys Reyes, Bella Flores and Celia Rodriguez.
My Kontrabida Girl” powerhouse cast are Bela Padilla, Enzo Pineda, Bea Binene, Jhake Vargas, Moymoy Palaboy, Sef Cadayona, Ken Chan, Gwen Zamora, Kevin Santos, Chariz Solomon and Ryza Cenon.
Directed by Jade Castro, “My Kontrabida Girl” will be aired soon in more 100 theaters nationwide.





Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...