Home » , » How to Download Temple Run for Android for FREE!

How to Download Temple Run for Android for FREE!




Good news to Android users!


The most popular game on the Apple iOS is now available for Android OS.  Imangi Studios, makers of this addictive game, released the Android  version at the Google Play Store on Wednesday, March 27.
Android users can now download Temple Run for FREE using their phones.  As an  Android user, I was one of the millions who watched out for this release.  Excited as I was, when I tried to search for Temple Run for Android using my Sony Ericsson X10, the app itself did not show up on search results.
I found a way to install it on my Sony Ericsson X10.  I search Temple Run for Android directly from Google.com, and gave me the direct link (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imangi.templerun) for the app information.  I copied the link to my phone browser and was able to install it.

The Temple Run for Android was released on





Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...