Home » , » Justin Bieber New Song "Boyfriend" March 26 Release Confirmed

Justin Bieber New Song "Boyfriend" March 26 Release Confirmed




Justin Bieber announced on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that his new song titled “Boyfriend,” the carrier single of his third studio album “Believe,” will be released on March 26, 2012.

Justin Bieber 2012
“The song, it’s basically I’m talking to this girl, [saying] if I was your boyfriend, I would never let you go. We wrote it, and the verses I’m talking/ rapping and then on the hook I’m singing. It’s a really awesome song,” the Canadian superstar said.

“This new album is crazy. I’ve spent the most time on it creatively just writing myself and being involved in the whole process. It’s something that comes from my heart,” said Bieber in a separate interview with MTV News.

“I hope all my fans and all my Beliebers like it. With my new album Believe there’s so many different songs and so many different styles. It’s really versatile and fun. My first single is going to be amazing — everyone’s going to love it,” he added.

Two weeks to go before its world premier yet Bieber’s fans are surely already searching the internet, particularly YouTube, for “Boyfriend” leaked music videos or even “Boyfriend” lyrics videos.

Reports said fans will have a full taste of JB’s new sound. We’ve read comments on YouTube hinting that “Boyfriend” would be in the dubstep genre. It remains to be heard though.

Photo courtesy of Georges Biard




Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...