Home » , , » NBA Playoffs: Lakers Win Against Denver in Game 1 (Pictures & Video)

NBA Playoffs: Lakers Win Against Denver in Game 1 (Pictures & Video)




NBA Playoffs 2012 NBA Playoffs: Lakers Win Against Denver in Game 1 (Pictures & Video)

Lakers has defeated the Denver Nuggets, 103-88, in the first game of their first round series of the 2012 NBA Playoffs.

Lakers has fought well with Kobe scoring 31 points and Bynum committing Laker’s first playoff triple-double in 21 years.

Bynum talks about his first triple-double

  • “It’s the only way really possible for me to get a triple-double – through blocked shots,”
  • “If I play good D, we’ll win games. I think I’m just going to be as aggressively as I can defensively to contest their shots. … You’ve got to win Game 1. Statistics are against the teams that lose Game 1, especially on the home court.”
D. Gallinari has led the Nuggets with 19 points.  ”We’ve got to find a way to score before he gets in the paint, because he’s impressive,” said Danilo Gallinari.

Denver Coach George Karl sees something else

  • “(Bynum) was playing a nice illegal defense”
  • “He was zoned up good. I think we got one illegal defense (call against Los Angeles). I saw about 30 of them. … The shot-blocker probably beat us.”

Videos








Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...