Home » , » Charice Pempengco Gets 2nd Tattoo to Mark Heartbreak

Charice Pempengco Gets 2nd Tattoo to Mark Heartbreak




Pinay international singing sensation Charice Pempengco acquired a new tattoo which says "I never knew true love until someone broke my heart." The said tattoo on the right arm of Charice was her second after the tattoo on the left saying "Love Eternally."
Charice during her contract signing for The X Factor Philippines (image credit: ABS-CBN)
In an interview with TV Patrol on Monday, May 14, Charice said that whenever she acquired a tattoo, there's always a meaning.
"Actually it's a true story but I'd rather not tell the story. I know a lot of people kapag nabasa nila 'yan makaka-relate. Again talagang kapag naglalagay ako, may meaning. When I put something like this there's a meaning," Charice said.
"It's part of me. It's part of the look and everything. Let's just say it's an accessory," she added.
Charice, who returned to the country to be part of the upcoming "The X Factor Philippines," said that she got her new tattoo in Los Angeles.

Charice second tattoo
Charice's 2nd tattoo says "I never knew true love until someone broke my heart."
In the interview, Charice was once again asked about her sexuality.
"I don't care whatever you think. As long as my fans love me and support me forever, I'm good with that," she said. "Whoever stays with my until the end of my career or whatever, those are the people [who trust me]. The others that still have doubts, questions, who are confused... I will understand."
Charice stressed that she never had a change of image, and that her look now simply shows her real personalty.
"What you see right now is the real me. What you see before wasn't me. A lot of people around me like in the US, like in here, they didn't know what I really want. They were deciding for me. Like they were deciding, 'let's do this, let's gonna do that, do the curly hair.' I didn't get the chance to decide for myself," she explained.
"Now that I'm being so independent, while it's early, I really, really want to tell all the people that I don't care if you hate. I don't care if you don't like it," she added.
Charice said what is important is that she's really happy.
"I'm extremely happy. Unbelievable. Like I could cry, I could cry because I'm going out in public showing my tattoo, showing my hair, showing my outfit. I feel more free," she said.
Photo courtesy of Charice Thailand (Facebook)





Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...