Home » , , , » Derek Ramsay Stars in TV5's "Kidlat" with Ritz Azul and Nadine Samonte

Derek Ramsay Stars in TV5's "Kidlat" with Ritz Azul and Nadine Samonte




Derek Ramsay Stars in TV5's "Kidlat" with Ritz Azul and Nadine Samonte 

Derek Ramsay will soon start shooting his first TV5 series titled "Kidlat". 
"This is going to be my first time, so I'm really, really excited to start taping." Derek said during the pictorial for his upcoming movie "A Secret Affair" opposite Anne Curtis and Andi Eigenmann.
"I don’t usually work with pressure, but there is a little bit of pressure here knowing this is a first. But I don’t like to get the pressure involved with my work." the Kapatid actor-host further said. 
Derek will be joined by two of TV5's hottest properties Ritz Azul and Nadine Samonte whom she described as "They are two beautiful women and I can’t wait to start working with them. Pabata nang pabata ang leading lady ko, nakakabaliw!” 
Aside from Kidlat, Derek will soon be seen in TV5 reality show "Amazing Race Philippines."





Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...