Home » , , » Derek Ramsay and Christine Reyes are in a relationship

Derek Ramsay and Christine Reyes are in a relationship




Derek Ramsay and Cristine Reyes Relationship Confirmed
Derek Ramsay and Christine Reyes
Derek Ramsay and Cristine Reyes are in a relationship, PEP Alerts confirmed.
Reported early this year that the two Viva contract artists found comfort in each other after their much-publicized break-up with their previous relationships - Derek with Angelica Panganiban and Cristine with Rayver Cruz . The two, however, denied the report.

"I did say that I'll never date someone from showbiz and that I'd never date Cristine coz she is a friend. I eat my words." Derek told a Twitter follower.
The Kapatid actor and Kapamilya actress are currently busy shooting their new movie "Trophy Wife" under Viva Films.





Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...