Home » , , » Derek Ramsay and Mary Christine Jolly Wedding Photos, Derek Sued by Wife and Son Austin Gabriel

Derek Ramsay and Mary Christine Jolly Wedding Photos, Derek Sued by Wife and Son Austin Gabriel






Now, here's the proof and the legal case alongside with it.

After the much-talked about controversy of his alleged marriage with a certain Mary Christine Jolly (which he extremely denied) while he was in a relationship with Angelica Panganiban, Derek Ramsay's wedding photos surfaced.


 
 


Reports said that the Kapatid hunk actor weds Mary Christine Jolly on April 3, 2002, in Balagtas, Bulacan in a civil rites. Their happy days, however, lasted for only 5 months. However, their unity blessed them with a son named Austin Gabriel.

Latest story insists that Derek is now facing legal case after his wife file a complaint last June 27, 2014 with the Makati City Prosecutor’s Office for Violations of Republic Act No. 9262, otherwise known as the Anti- Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004.

Below is a copy of complaint affidavit by Mrs. Mary Christine J. Ramsay, save for some pertinent personal and legalese information. Notable of the revelations are: that Derek Ramsay is a British national; is legally married to Ms. Jolly and that they have a son named Austin Gabriel, now 11 years old; that their marriage is not yet annulled; that Derek Ramsay refused to recognize and support his son Austin; that Derek Ramsay even gave away an old laptop by ex-girlfriend Angelica Panganiban to son Austin; Mrs. Jolly-Ramsay attached as evidence their duly issued marriage certificate and the certificate of live birth of their son; among others.

FACTUAL ANTECEDENTS:
 3. Respondent and I were married on 3 April 2002, in Balagtas, Bulacan as shown by the Marriage Contract attached hereto and made an integral part hereof as Annex “A”.

4. We were blessed with one child, Austin Gabriel Ramsay (Austin), who was born on 28 June 2003. Attached hereto and made an integral part hereof as Annex “B” is a copy of Austin’s Birth Certificate.

5. For the entire twelve (12) years of our marriage, respondent unduly and unlawfully subjected me and Austin to repeated emotional, psychological and economic abuse.

6. I met respondent in a club through our common friends sometime in 2001 when he won the MTV VJ hunt.

7. A few weeks to a month later, respondent and I began dating. Eventually, I moved in with him at his apartment in Makati City.

8. Our relationship was rocky as we fought all the time. He was very jealous, possessive and demanding. I was always ordered to stay at home.

9. Respondent traveled often, there was one trip to the United States of America (USA), where he met up with his former girlfriend. When he got back to Manila, I contracted a ** disease, which I had to get medical treatment for. The medical procedure was done in Makati Medical Center. Despite the emotionally and physically painful ordeal, I forgave him..

10. On 3 April 2002, respondent and I decided to get married in Balagtas, Bulacan. We lived together as a married couple until September 2002. This period was characterized by incessant fights and extreme jealousy on his part. When he broke off the relationship, I was distraught.

11. In October 2002, while on a short vacation in Dubai to visit my family, I found out I was pregnant. I immediately contacted respondent to let him know, hoping that even if he could not act as a husband to me, that he would at least be a father to our child. To my shock, the news of being father was spurned by him. He even had the temerity to claim that the child was not his. I was aghast but kept myself together because of my condition.

12. It then came to my attention that he was in a full blown relationship with another woman. This was very painful to accept considering that we just got married and I was then pregnant with our only son.

13. I came back to Manila in November 2002, I tried to contact him but to no avail. I stayed in my family’s home in Cavite for the duration of my pregnancy. During this time, I received no amount of financial and emotional support from him.

14. I tried to keep in touch with respondent during that period, informing him on a regular basis how the baby was doing, consulting him on the name, etc., but he was totally uncaring and unresponsive.

15. On 28 June 2003, I gave birth to our son, Austin, in a hospital in Imus, Cavite. I asked respondent to be there for the birth of his first child, and for the DNA test, that he requested to have. He did not show up.

16. After the birth, I repeatedly tried in vain to keep in touch. Being a new mother at a young age proved extremely difficult but the experience was even exacerbated by respondent’s appalling lack of concern. In September 2003, when Austin was almost 3 months old, I decided to move back to Dubai with my child.

17. In 2005, I sent a letter and a few pictures to respondent (from Dubai) of Austin. These were completely ignored.

18. In 2006 I came to Manila to visit, tried to reach respondent, but he ignored all my requests to meet.

19. In May of 2011, I came back for a visit to Manila. A segment on TV Patrol alerted the public that respondent was and is still married to me. He refused to see me until I made demands that I will go public.

20. When finally, he agreed to give me support, I thought that things would change. I was mistaken. Despite our agreement, it has been extremely difficult to get the support that respondent had undertaken to give. He is always delayed in making payments.

21. The first year of Austin’s school in Manila, which was sometime in 2012, respondent refused to make payment in my bank account for the school fees and preferred to make payments directly to his school. This caused me tremendous stress in arranging the school Austin should be attending, as well as tuition fees.

22. In 2012, respondent also refused to pay for the tutor of Austin, which was strongly advised by his school. Austin entered school in Manila at Grade 4, and I shouldered tutorial expenses for that year (2011).

23. Indeed, the effort of having to constantly remind and persuade respondent to give assistance caused me extreme stress since he was unresponsive most of the time. He would answer my email messages three to four weeks after.

24. After Austin graduated Grade 3 sometime in 2013, his teacher requested that he be provided tutorial assistance again for the next year. Respondent promised that if he needed help in school for the next school year, he would shoulder those expenses. When time came for the payment of expenses, he made it extremely difficult to get the money. I had to suffer tremendous stress for a period of three (3) weeks before I was able to get the funds from him.

25. On Austin’s 9th birthday, he asked respondent for an Ipad tablet. Respondent instead gave Austin an old laptop of his which was broken and then he replaced it with his former girlfriend’s (Angelica Panganiban), used laptop. Austin and I were very disappointed for this very shabby treatment as if Austin only deserved used and worn out items.

26. The laptop given even had Angelica Panganiban’s files and her skype was still logged in to the laptop. This is how we knew it was hers. Because he did not even bother to have these erased, it was as if he was intentionally exposing us to his girlfriend and making us feel that we were only good enough for her leftovers.

27. In September 2013, we requested that respondent provide Austin with his legal right of British citizenship, and a lumpsum for the next eight (8) years in rent/dental (excluding school fees for the next twelve (12) years of grade school/high school/college). Respondent and his family assured us that they would be working on the citizenship, the annulment and verbally agreed to the lumpsum.

28. However, it took six months to even get a meeting set up to discuss the above. During the meeting respondent’s father was present. They declared the amount we proposed unreasonable and
father and son (respondent) raised their voices, threatened and verbally attacked me and my lawyer. The meeting left me traumatized, confused and frustrated. I was so humiliated to be attacked in such a way. Needless to state, we did not get any matter resolved.

29. In the span of three (3) years of Austin residing in Manila, respondent met with Austin four (4) times only. He was always busy traveling and was never available or free when Austin is available. He preferred Austin to be the one to free his schedule when it is convenient for him, and not when it is convenient for Austin. The instances he saw Austin lasted not more than an hour or two each time. It was never quality time as he always had either his parents, his nephews/nieces or other family members around.

30. Respondent never acted as a father to Austin at all. He is irresponsible and unfit to be around his son. He has no sense of respect towards Austin, or me. He is incapable of making adult decisions and is extremely immature.

31. Moreover, despite respondent’s shortcomings and misdeeds to me and Austin, he even had the temerity to have very public extra-marital relationships with other women–some are even celebrities. These relationships were paraded in the press and in social media. Photos of him being sweet with his girlfriends would often be splashed on magazines and on television. Such brazen infidelity has caused me and Austin tremendous emotional and psychological pain.

Source: GetitFromBoy





Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...