Home » , , » Coleen Garcia Talks About Her Video Scandal

Coleen Garcia Talks About Her Video Scandal





It's Showtime co-host Coleen Garcia, in her interview with Boy Abunda and Kris Aquino on "The Buzz," has finally broken her silence about the sex video scandal which allegedly involves her and real-life boyfriend Billy Crawford.

That came out in the height of everything that was happening to Billy so dinedma ko na lang siya. Alam ko naman na hindi totoo 'yun,” she said.

“Are you angry?” Boy asked.

No. When I when heard about it, I really just heard about it. I didn’t click any links or anything. Sinabi ko na that’s impossible so I brushed it aside na kaagad,” she exclaimed.

I do know that no one in the world has ever seen such video. So to know that something is spreading but one has actually seen it so 100% sure na 'di totoo.” Coleen added.





Share This Post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...